Three dead in the night, two of them husband and wife!The “killer” was brought home every day…

2022-06-22 0 By

“In the early morning, I heard a popping sound in the neighborhood.At dawn, I found out that three people had died, two of them married.””It’s terrible,” a woman surnamed Zhang, the owner of the community where the incident occurred, told the media on February 8.Incident: At 1:49 on February 8, a fire broke out in a resident’s home in Putuo District, Shanghai.From a surveillance camera in the residential area, flames burst from the darkened room and flames spewed out of the Windows.Unfortunately: the incident of the residential committee to introduce to the media, the three people who died in the fire are 2 men and 1 woman, including a husband and wife and their fellow villagers.After arriving in Shanghai on July 7, the three men went to work during the day, but they were unlucky that night.Investigation: Local fire and rescue personnel rushed to the scene and put out the fire.The fire covered an area of about 20 square meters and killed three people.After investigation, preliminary cognizant is electric car accumulator bedroom inside charge, battery failure causes fire.And electric vehicles (battery) with charging the tragedy caused by data show that in 2021 the national total reports nearly 18000 electric bikes fire, wu 57 people mainly inferior battery, user arbitrary modification, household charging, charging for a long time causes bloody lessons again and again to remind us: electric bicycles don’t illegal parking, charge!1. It is strictly forbidden to charge the electric car in the stairway, corridor or indoor, and it is strictly forbidden to take the battery home to charge.2, do not privately refit the electric car, do not mix batteries, chargers.3, not from the corridor, upstairs pull “flying line” for electric car charging.4. Purchase electric vehicles through regular channels and choose brands with guaranteed quality.Jiangxi fire ● comprehensive: Chutiandu City newspaper, city express